Sunday, February 19, 2006

Do not adjust your sets...

(That's a very 1950's phrase from TV land if you are too young to recognize it!)

I'll be in London for the next week. If the Hilton has good internet access, I may have a burst of posting, as I did on the last international trip. On the other hand, the last time I was there the price for 24 hours was ridiculous. My favorite coffee shop, just down the block, has T-Mobile access (and no, it isn't Starbucks), so there is a chance you'll hear from me there. But if not, the trouble is not with your sets. Be patient and I'll be back online after February 27th for sure.

This should be the last major travel for a while, so I expect to be back to a regular posting schedule by the end of the month. Thank you for your tolerance and continued interest in the site.

Charles

P.S. And just to prove I can still post, the next item is an interesting update on the Israeli election polls. Is Kadima beginning to slide a little?